A NEW series that increases internal space while still offering Eureka’s attention to simplicity of set up and maintaining excellent ventilation.
- Rectangular style dome that incorporates the third pole normally used as a fly rod, into the tent structure providing more head room along with better wind stability.
- Vertical angles of the lower frames ensure maximum usage of the full inner tent dimensions.
- Unlike many other major brands we have kept high position vents on the fly sheets. We could have saved cost and some weight by removing these but your comfort is too important. These vents combined with interior mesh panels creates excellent ventilation making these truly three season tents. (Beware of three season tents without fly sheet ventilation unless you enjoy sleeping in sauna’s or refrigerators).
- Two doors each protected by a vestibule enable unimpeded tent access rain or shine and are handy for protected gear storage.
- Zippers size # 8
- Gear pockets and loft included
Manufactured Suggested Retail Price : 239.99